Monday, November 16, 2015

I'm actually just a guinea pig.



Because I enjoy a good chew now and then, mom was looking for a way to keep me in chew toys without breaking the bank.  I can tear me up some fluffies on the regular.  She started making fleece tugs when I was working on bite work and then started losing my puppy teeth.  I am a big fan of anything that flaps and my favorite toys are soft, not always the best toy to play tug with, and some of the harder ropes were rough on my broken gums while my big girl teeth were coming in, so we combined the best of the two worlds.  Soft, but firm in a braided chew toy.


They turned out so well, mom is considering selling these toys to our doggie friends.  This one is my big chew.  It's over 9" long and woven in a square braid so its super firm for biting and tugging.  And I love the flappy bits on the end.  Super enticing!  Made from anti pill fleece it can be washed and dried.                                                                                                                                                

She even made a little one for my nemesis Oliver.  It's little dog small, so I can't chew on this one else I could swallow it whole!  Well, I bet I could!  She also has designs for one of either size with flappy tails on both ends, and one with a loop handle on one end for the ultimate in tugging ease for you humans.  They also have the added benefit of cleaning my teeth while I'm playing since it works like a tooth cloth when you sink your teeth into it's soft center.  Talk to my mom if you might be interested in having her make you some great toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment