Saturday, November 14, 2015

Pacing myself



Hi, Cleopatra here.  
My posh name is Cunningham's Queen of the Nile, but my mom had another name for me early on. It wasn't very nice so you can call me Cleo, or Land Shark, or fuzzbutt because there is a lot of that lately.  The photo above was me right after I came home.  I can say I was a little confused with the living arrangements because my Fur mom wasn't around and neither were my brothers and sisters.  But my human mom introduced me to my human brother and sister, who I like a lot because they have bunches of energy and will play with me almost as much as I want.  I also met Oliver, who quite frankly didn't like me very much, and my sister cats, who also didn't like me.  It's hard to be the new kid.
For now, this blog will be my chronicle into the world of becoming the best dog I can be and all the life experiences a big girl can have.

No comments:

Post a Comment